Helsinki · Finland
20–24 August 2018
14th International Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Wireless Networks
- Abstract submission: 11 June 2018 (extended)
- Submission: 11 June 2018 (extended)
- Notification: 12 July 2018
- ALGO 2018 early registration deadline: 30 July 2018
- Camera ready: 31 July 2018
- ALGOSENSORS 2018 symposium: 23–24 August 2018
- ALGO 2018 conference: 20–24 August 2018
ALGOSENSORS is an international symposium dedicated to the algorithmic aspects of wireless networks. Originally focused on sensor networks, it now covers algorithmic issues arising in wireless networks of all types of computational entities, static or mobile, including sensor networks, sensor-actuator networks, autonomous robots. The focus is on the design and analysis of algorithms, models of computation, and experimental analysis.
ALGOSENSORS 2018 will be held on 23–24 August 2018 in Helsinki, Finland. ALGOSENSORS 2018 will be part of ALGO 2018, which also hosts ALGOCLOUD, ATMOS, ESA, IPEC, WABI, and WAOA.
Local information and registration
Please see the ALGO 2018 web pages for local information, hotels, and registration.